* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
* 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne hot pepper sauce, or to taste (optional)
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
* 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 (8 ounce) package crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch baking dish.
- Stir the cream cheese, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, seafood seasoning, Cajun seasoning, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in the crabmeat and bread crumbs until evenly blended. Spoon the cheese mixture into the mushroom caps; set them filling-side-up into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes; set the oven to broil and broil until the tops are crisp and brown, about 3 minutes.