VH1’s Iconic Series ‘Behind The Music’ is Back and Continues to Tell the
Stories Behind The Fame
TOP ARTISTS LIL WAYNE, PINK, T.I., 50 CENT, BRET MICHAELS AND BOBBY BROWN ARE
FEATURED IN UPCOMING SERIES RETURN
- “Behind The Music: Lil Wayne” Premieres Thursday, September 10 at 10PM*
- “Behind The Music: Pink” Premieres Thursday, September 17 at 8PM*
- “Behind The Music: Bobby Brown” Premieres Thursday, September 24 at 10PM*
- “Behind The Music: Bret Michaels” Premieres Thursday, October 1, 2009 at 10PM
- “Behind The Music: 50 Cent” Premieres Tuesday, October 13 at 8PM*
The series debuted on VH1 in August of 1997 and was originally created and
produced for VH1 by Gay Rosenthal, George Moll and Jeff Gaspin who were
responsible for many of the channels 200+ episodes of the series.
In conjunction with the premiere of each episode, 3-4 additional interview
clips not included in the on-air version will be available on VH1.com and VH1
Mobile. For more information on VH1’s “Behind The Music” visit VH1.com.
The current series is executive produced by Shelly Tatro, Brad Abramson,
Stephen Mintz and Jeff Olde for VH1. Executives in charge of music talent are
Rick Krim and Leah Horwitz. The Bobby Brown, Bret Michaels and T.I. episodes
were executive produced by Mark Ford and Kevin Lopez for Creature Films.
*All times are ET/P
More info from Reuters