The question mark in the title is not towards the belief in him letting go of being a lawyer but that a robotic lawyer could be an artistic? I’ll probably hear it from my lawyer friends for that but, they are the ones that who stand with their hands in their pockets in a dance club…but can probably drink me under the table.
But, I understand completely. How square do you let life get until you need to unwind? Also, you dislike what you routinely did even more when you deal with people that are still stuck there. After wearing too many pantyhose and deciding to dive into my dream 100%, I had to deal with those that are at a complete disbelief that I may have had a higher position then they are currently in.
Here’s NATHAN SAWAYA. I found out about him online. His work is really cool.
Nathan Sawaya is a New York-based artist who creates awe-inspiring works out of some of the most unlikely things. His recent North American museum tours feature large-scale sculptures using only toy building blocks. LEGO® bricks to be exact.
Where his work has been exhibited:
• Lancaster Museum of Art in Lancaster, PA
• Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY
• Art and Culture Center in Hollywood, FL
• Time Warner Center public art display in New York, NY
• Qwest Field public art display in Seattle, WA
• The Toy Museum in Bellaire, OH
• Dreier Collection in Santa Barbara, CA
• National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, VA
• Central Park public art display in New York, NY
• New Orleans Public Library public art display in New Orleans, LA
• American Swedish Museum in Philadelphia, PA
• Discovery Center Museum in Rockford, IL
• Stamford Museum in Stamford, CT
Click HERE to go to his site!!